Steel Plate Processing
Peddinghaus CNC Heavy Plate Processor
This state-of-the-art multi-functional, plate processing center can do it all:
- High-definition plasma cutting
- Oxy-fuel cutting
- Carbide scribing
Incorporating all of these operations into one machine results in the most efficient means of producing parts of the highest quality, with the fastest turnaround times and lowest costs. Utilizing our built-in nesting software, we’re able to better control your costs by dramatically reducing the amount of scrap that produces. If you’re experiencing a bottleneck in your operations or simply want to focus more heavily on your core business objectives, you can rely on Bushwick’s plate processing offerings to complement your equipment capabilities and adhere to your project timelines.
- Maximum plate thickness: 3”
- Minimum plate thickness: 0.25”
- Maximum plate width: 96”
- Minimum plate width: 4”
- Minimum overall plate size: 0.25” x 4” x 48”
- Drilled holes up to 3” diameter through 3” plate (larger holes can be plasma-cut and even milled with very tight tolerances)
High-Definition Plasma Cutting and Oxy-Fuel Cutting
With state-of-the-art plasma-cutting machines located at several of our branches, Bushwick can process your plate to your exact specifications quickly and efficiently.
Our high-definition plasma-cutting tables are 12’ x 45’, with an internal piercing-cut capacity of up to 1.5” thick and a maximum edge cutting capability of 2.5” thick. In addition, we use our down-draft tables to cut plates without using water, instead leveraging patented True Hole® technology (which is part of Hypertherm’s SureCut™ technology) to produce significantly better hole quality, a cleaner finish, and crisper cuts over what has been previously possible using plasma.
Our Oxy Fuel tables are 10’ by 42’ and are capable of cutting plate that’s up to 6” thick.
Kinetic K5200xmc and Peddinghaus HSFDB-C CNC Heavy Plate Processor
Our state-of-the-art multi-functional, plate processing centers can do it all:
- High-definition plasma cutting up to 3” thick
- Oxy-fuel cutting up to 8” thick
- Widths up to 10’
- Lengths up to 40’+
- Drilling up to 4” diameter in 6” plate with larger holes cut using precision plasma /oxy fuel
- State of the art Downdraft Technology eliminating need for water
- Carbide and Plasma scribing