Steel Channel Stock
Also known as C-channel due to its shape, our steel channels are available in an extensive range of types, grades, and lengths. Steel channel is lighter and a bit more flexible than I-beam, but it also has less torsional strength. At the same time, it offers more rigidity than flat steel stock. It has many construction applications, including building walls and roofs, but you can also find steel channels in use in industrial applications, such as truck trailers, machine bases, conveyor systems, and storage systems
As with all our steel products, we offer a comprehensive suite of value-added services that enable our customers to better manage their supply chains and stock inventory while minimizing overhead. These services include immediate, next-day delivery of virtually all our products. We also offer a number of steel-processing services that we perform in-house to ensure your order is ready for use in your construction project or at your facility as soon as it arrives. Among our steel-processing capabilities are section bending/rolling, saw cutting, hot-dip galvanizing, custom splitting, and more. Because we store it until you need it, then prepare it for your specific application, you save time, money, and storage space. Simply call us with your order, and we’ll move mountains to get it there by tomorrow!
Hot-Rolled Steel Bar Channels
In A36 grade is available in stock lengths up to 20 ft is a general-purpose material that can be easily processed. It’s ideal for railings, fencing, trailers, bracing and light structural support.
In A36 grade available in stock lengths up to 20 ft. Specially designed for supporting stair stringers, these are also known as junior channels and can be used in other applications where lightweight structural support is needed.
In grades A36, A572, and A588 is available in stock lengths of 20 ft, 30 ft, 40 ft, 50 ft, and 60 ft. Other lengths are available upon request.
- A36 structural-steel channel is a low-carbon structural steel that can support a range of applications such as trailers, walkways, ramps, and other types of structural support. Can be easily machined/processed.
- A572-50 structural-steel channel is a high-strength, low-alloy structural steel that’s intended for for riveted, bolted, or welded construction of bridges and other construction applications.
- A588 structural-steel channel is another type of high-strength, low-alloy structural steel that’s ideal for use in welded bridges and buildings. It offers excellent resistance to corrosion from atmospheric conditions and is both lightweight and durable.
Also known as MC channels, in grades A36, A572, and A588 is available in stock lengths of 20 ft, 30 ft, 40 ft, 50 ft, and 60 ft. Other lengths are available upon request.
- A36 miscellaneous channel is a low-carbon structural steel that can support a range of applications but is specifically designed for the construction of vehicles and ships. Can be easily machined/processed.
- A572-50 miscellaneous channel is a high-strength, low-alloy structural steel that’s intended for riveted, bolted, or welded construction and is available in shapes designed for vehicle construction and shipbuilding.
- A588 miscellaneous channel is another type of high-strength, low-alloy structural steel in shapes that are ideal for use in building vehicles and ships as well as applications where durability, light weight, and corrosion resistance are required.